I’m Betsy and I’m passionate about helping moms make their home a refuge through decluttering, organizing, and creating beauty on a budget.
If you’re a busy mom, I want to inspire you and encourage you that yes! You can make your home a beautiful, welcoming space, a place full of life where activity happens, memories are made, and everyone in your family loves to hang out. After all, we don’t declutter, organize and decorate to have a perfect home; we do it to create a wonderful place for LIFE to happen.
Decluttering is one of my biggest strengths, and I love to help inspire others to find the joy that comes from clearing space and creating the home they’ve always wanted. However, like you, I am still on the decluttering and organizing journey, and with little kiddos underfoot, sometimes our home looks like a complete disaster! This is real life, right?
A few fun facts about me:
- My favorite movie is Casablanca.
- I have a wonderful husband and two adorable littles.
- Coffee, not tea. Always. 🙂
- My favorite dessert is chocolate chip cookies.
- In a former life, I directed four community theater plays.
- When I’m in a carefree mood, I listen to “Free Bird” by Lynard Skynard.
- I bought my wedding dress secondhand for $50.
- I’ve been to Italy three times and can’t wait to go again.
- My husband and I enjoy backpacking together.
- I drive a minivan. I swore I never would, but I love it!
I look forward to connecting with you more. Thanks so much for stopping by!