- How to Control Baby Clutter: Great Solutions for 4 Top Trouble AreasIt’s hard to think of a bigger blessing than adding a baby to your family. However, a top question for new mamas is how to control baby clutter. For such tiny people, they come with A LOT of stuff!
- How to Organize Toys in the Living Room: 2 Easy PrinciplesTwo easy principles help when it comes to how to organize toys in the living room: simplify toys first, then utilize the best hidden storage options when storing what remains.
- Should I Clean or Declutter First?The short answer: declutter first. If you declutter before you clean, you immediately make your home look more clean and tidy.
- Yes! 7 Steps to Get Rid of Clutter NowBelow are seven steps to help you get rid of clutter now. Not next week, not when January 1st comes, not when your life circumstances change, but right now. Follow these steps today and start on the path to get rid of clutter now and get your house back.
- 3 Helpful Ideas for What To Do When Your Husband Won’t DeclutterDecluttering would be so much easier if it didn’t involve other people, but for most of us, decluttering is a messy affair because we live with a spouse, and often our spouses have different ideas about decluttering than we do.
- 3 Tips for Decorating a House on a Small BudgetSo, what’s the answer? How do you start decorating a house on a small budget? This is a question I’ve been trying to answer myself over the last few years. As we’ve furnished our home and I’ve done my best to make it cozy and welcoming, I’ve learned some tricks for how to achieve the look you want without spending a fortune.
Hi, I’m Betsy…
I’m married, I’m a mom of littles, and I’m a homemaker.
My heart is to help women make their homes a refuge through decluttering, organizing and creating beauty on a budget. Our homes are the heartbeat of family activity, but sometimes the stuff of life can get in the way of us making this special place a cozy and welcoming haven.
Even worse, sometimes the thought that it might cost too much holds us back from taking the plunge with any creative ideas. I have been there, but I was liberated when I finally decided to start working with what I had to make our little house a home…